Friday 29 July 2016

Prego Summer by Karleigh Sue

It's been hot hot hot here in the UK recently, and my thoughts have gone out to those mums to be who are struggling with their baby bumps and swollen ankles in the soaring temperatures. My niece has just started her maternity leave and will very soon be having her second child, so I made this card with her in mind using Prego Summer by Karleigh Sue.



The image is coloured in promarkers and copics and mat and layered on bright papers from my stash. I had an odd button ice lollipop in my box that fitted perfectly, and the small dots were made a while ago for me by Karleigh Sue's very own artist Cheri. 

Karleigh Sue has a brand new Facebook fan page and we love to see your creations so do join us if you are a facebook user and love the digi stamps.

Bye for now 


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment