Tuesday 26 July 2016

Queen Collector by Karleigh Sue

Hi folks! Just stopping by to share a project I have made using Queen Collector, a recent new release image from Karleigh Sue. I think she's adorable and she was just perfect for a tag bookmark. 



She is coloured with Copics and Promarkers, and I've given her grown some extra glitz with distress stickles. The sentiment is hand stamped and edged with distress ink and I have mounted her on an old book page , distressed, with some script washi tape.

I hope you've enjoyed taking a look at my work. If you want to see more Karleigh Sue projects and share your own do join us in our brand new Facebook  fan group. You can find us here.

Challenges:




Thanks for stopping by 


xxx



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love this project!! The wording is brilliant and your colouring is fabulous!! Thank you for sharing this project with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete